IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to drive projects with real impact? Then become a part of our IBM iX Family now.
- In your role as Lead Developer (f/m/x), you plan and implement sophisticated applications and innovative websites based on Sitecore in cooperation with the project team
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of modern, personalisable web applications and the connection of third-party systems
- You create detailed technical concepts and templates for implementation, define and develop the respective components and work out strategies for test automation
- In cooperation with specialists, e.g. from Design, UX/UI, Product Owner (f/m/x) and the customer team, you coordinate closely on backlog, acceptance criteria and user stories
- You lead workshops on technical topics with the project team and/or the customer and investigate how we can improve development with innovative approaches (e.g. continuous integration) and modern technologies.
- You support our New Business Team and create estimates for technical deliverables
- You are open to new things and evaluate trends and technologies
- You already have 5+ years of experience as a developer (f/m/x) with current Microsoft technologies (especially .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC5+) and ideally bring basic know-how in HTML, CSS and Java Script with you
- The creation of system architectures and solution strategies based on business requirements in an enterprise environment is not new to you
- You have a good basic understanding of DevOps and you are familiar with Azure, AWS or similar cloud technology, you also have basic security know-how (OWASP Top 10)
- You are familiar with test processes and release management and you have already worked with software design patterns and unit test frameworks
- You have already worked with content management systems, at best you have already got to know the CMS system of our partner Sitecore
- You have already worked in distributed teams in agile software development projects (SCRUM) and have experience in direct contact with customers
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co.
- Discount programs
- Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+385 91 627 8629