IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to drive projects with real impact? Then become a part of our IBM iX Team now.
- In your role you are the first contact for our clients in terms of project related or overlapping activities in the collaboration with IBM iX
- In the interest of your clients you lead our assigned project teams and keep track on scope, time and profitability of the projects
- In collaboration with the project teams you evaluate strategies and concepts which lead to the digital success of your clients
- In your role you are responsible for managing and further developing the client accounts
- You support actively our New Business team in preparing and presenting pitches
- You lead product owner(s) as a people manager and take care of all related people management responsibilities
- You can demonstrate more than five years experience as consultant, account manager or similar in an (digital) agency and as a people manager in an international company in the digital transformation
- You have completed an university degree (preferably focus on digital Media/Marketing/IT) or have relevant professional experience in the digital media industry
- You have a confident demeanour and strong communication skills, are dedicated, like to work in a team and have good negotiating skills
- You have already lead various projects in the area of digital transformation
- You gained already experience in the strategy, planning, coordination and operative handling of client accounts in the area of consulting
- You have experience in working with content-management- and commerce-systems (preferably Adobe Marketing Cloud, SAP CX or Sitecore)
- Agile Methods like SCRUM aren’t new to you
- You have very good English and German language skills and convincing presentation skills
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co.
- Discount programs
- Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+43 676 3205895