IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to drive projects with real impact? Then become a part of our IBM iX Family now.
- You are part of a DevOps team which work on international projects closely collaborating with business, development, and operations
- You ensure the installation and administration of build, test and production systems.
- You plan, create, and optimize CI/CD pipelines as well consult internal parties and our clients on CI / CD processes
- You ensure the design and development of deployment processes for infrastructure in public clouds (Azure, AWS, Google), managed hosting or on-premise systems
- You can implement and fine tune monitoring to track real-time events and alarms on deployed infrastructure and applications
- You are open to support production systems with on on-call duty arrangement
- You completed a professional education in IT with reference to DevOps
- You like to work in a team, to use your communication skills in a proper way and to develop yourself constantly
- You practice a customer oriented approach and clear communication
- You can demonstrate appropriate knowledge with operating systems (Windows, Linux) in server use (Shell-, Bash-Scripting)
- You own experience with Docker and Kubernetes as well as Cloud hosting (e.g. Azure, AWS or Google)
- You already worked with GIT and DevOps-Tools (Builds, Testing, Deployments, etc.)
- You own knowledge in topics like database, application server, web-services , high availability, backup & restore concepts
- You own basic knowledge in network technology like firewall, virtual network, VPN, DNS, etc
- You own basic knowledge around system and application security
- Agile methods (e.g. Scrum) and relevant tools like Atlassian JIRA or Atlassian Confluence aren’t new to you
- You own basic knowledge in programming, experience in any of the languages is a big plus
- You have proficient knowledge of English language. Knowledge of German is advantageous
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co.
- Discount programs
- Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant