IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
As a Project Operations Officer, you will support and contribute to our company success. You stand by our Product Owners as a competent and committed contact person to optimise project governance and ensure legal and financial tracking requirements are implemented.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to drive projects with real impact? Then become a part of our IBM iX Family now.
- You control general compliance regulations and conduct comprehensive detail checks so that contract agreements are applied to daily business
- You set up and maintain systems for tracking project hours and costs
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining the project repository and its associated filing structure
- You create insights out of data and make recommendations to guide project staffing decisions and improvements
- You provide essential project and administrative support to ensure a smooth workflow
- Your stringent attention to detail and your structured approach to problem-solving differentiates you from others
- You have experience in handling project-related contracts, processing budget-related documentation with a focus on digital commerce projects
- Coordinating complex administrative functions as well as analyzing and presenting information in a clear manner are some of your best abilities
- You have a can-do attitude, combined with excellent communication and organizational skills
- At best you have already worked with Atlassian Tools (Jira and Confluence)
- You have very good English and German language skills and convincing presentation skills
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co.
- Discount programs
- Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+385 91 601 5011